Allow me to reintroduce myself with a daft wee "10 things about you" list
1. I'm 28. I was born in Edinburgh, but moved to Cheshire when I was little. Scotland will forever be one of my favourite places in the world. It always feels like home to me.
2. Although I've been veggie since I was 13....*whispers* I cannot stand avocados or bananas and think goji berries are the devils pellets 😷😂. Hence why they are never in any of my recipes and even though it looks delish when you lot make banana nicecream. To me, there is nothing nice about 'nanas.
3. Beyoncé has been my favourite singer since Destiny's Child came out when I was 8 years old. Her music has been the soundtrack to my life for 20 years and I adore her and everything she does for female empowerment. I feel properly lucky I got to be a little girl in the 90's with the spice girls and DC to look up to.
4.Being by the sea is my absolute happy place. Especially in winter when there's bright blue skies, it's crisp cold and so windy you can't hear yourself think.
5. I am massively introverted and an over thinker. Where were the clues? 👆🏻 ha.
6. I have to do something creative every single day. Whether it's developing recipes, writing or photography (no shit, ay? ha) or anything else, it's an absolute must and really helps me to manage my M.E symptoms. I love to paint 🎨 despite being incredibly hit or miss at it. (Mainly miss). Put it this way, If your three year old kid tried to pass some of my paintings off as their own work, they wouldn't make it on to the fridge 😂 but I love it all the same.
7. Despite being ill since I was 15 and unable to do my GCSEs, I somehow managed to force myself back through education, got my Alevels and graduated with a first class degree.
8. You know how Matilda could move objects with her mind? I can seemingly break computers and printers just by standing vaguely near them. This posed particularly troublesome in the computer rooms at uni.
9.I am a terrible liar...Or am I? No, really I am. I cannot do it.
10. When I hear music, I see colour and I see dance. I'm forever choreographing a "masterpiece" in my mind 😂 * sashays away*